top of page


photography services

Celebrate the furry members of your family with my Pet Photography services. Whether you have cats or dogs, I specialize in capturing their playful antics and endearing moments outdoors or in the comfort of your own home. From heartwarming portraits to candid shots that perfectly encapsulate their personalities, I pride myself on delivering images that you'll cherish for a lifetime. Additionally, I offer sessions for backyard birds, providing a glimpse into the fascinating world of avian companionship. Let me immortalize the special bond you share with your beloved pets.


Additional Time
Digital Photos
Photos Delivery Timeline
Single Session
90 minutes
$495 CAD
5 days
Honour Session
90 minutes
$250 CAD
5 days


I require a 10% non-refundable deposit to secure your booking and reserve my availability. The remaining 90% of the payment is due one week prior to the photoshoot.


I am centrally located in Victoria and available to travel throughout British Columbia at no additional charge within the areas of Shirley, Duncan, Victoria, and Sidney. For destinations outside of these regions, a flat rate of $500 per day will be applied to cover travel and accommodation expenses. Alternatively, if preferred, clients may opt to handle food, transportation, and accommodation arrangements themselves in lieu of the flat fee. The choice is yours for added convenience.

Ready to get started? Book a 15-minutes consultation meeting or send me an email as per your convenience.


From the moment I held my first camera as a child, I knew that photography would be my lifelong passion. What began as simple snapshots of nature's wonders has blossomed into a fulfilling career spanning over a decade. In 2012, I took the leap into professional photography, and since then, I've embarked on a journey marked by diverse roles and countless memorable moments behind the lens. Whether instructing eager learners, fundraising for noble causes, capturing captivating commercial imagery, or preserving cherished personal portraits, each experience has shaped me as a photographer and as a person. Photography isn't just a job for me; it's a form of meditation—a way to connect deeply with the world around me. I am immensely grateful for the opportunities I've had to share my craft and make a positive impact. Through the funds raised by offering my photography services, I am able to fuel my passion for nature conservation, turning my love for photography into a force for good in the world.

praveen ponraj
bottom of page